EPISODE 30: ON REFRAMING “CRAZY BUSY”
like your life is “crazy busy”? (Like all the fucking time?)
all the things is no joke.
moving through the energy of “busy” is less than expansive and fulfilling.
(Also, less than productive)
– the single shift in language you need to
make to expand your time, your energy, your heart
– why ‘busy’ is only a means and what you
– how to create deeper meaning
– the potential of ‘fullness’
EPISODE 29: ON GROWTH AND RESILIENCE
and motherhood provide some of the most fertile soil for personal growth. To
thrive and grow in both, to create an upward cycle of success, the capacity to
foster resilience, in a positive, compassionate way, is the key.
– the sweet spot between stretching and
– what we can learn from babies (and our
interaction with them)
– how the physiological process reflects
the mental (mindset) process
– what are the two key elements for growth
in every sphere, be it personal professional, or relational
EPISODE 28: LIFE-AFFIRMING MINDSET SHIFT BORN OF YOM KIPPUR REFLECTIONS
Kippur, one of the holiest holidays in the Jewish traditions, asks us to atone.
It recognizes our frailties and shortcomings and asks us to take
responsibilities for our wrongdoings.
revisionary complimentary version of the traditional Vidui (Confession prayer)
reflects the powerful reframe we all need.
– why turning a thing on its head is so
powerful (there’s always another way of looking at something)
– how perspective changes everything
– how what we focus on expands
– the simple power of language
EPISODE 27: HOW TO GET (AND STAY) MOTIVATED TO DO THE DAMN THING
we motivate ourselves to do the hard things that we know we need to do to
create shifts and move forward?
we get motivated to show up in a bigger way?
we move through the fear and the limiting beliefs?
to this Q&A inspired episode to discover:
– the #backward approach to looking ahead
– why our fear is our ally
– how to marry the fear to the desire
– the up-side of extrinsic motivation
– how to use our bodies to (literally and
metaphorically) “lift” us up
– why getting support is pivotal
EPISODE 26: THE THINGS YOU THINK YOU DON’T HAVE TIME FOR
like you just don’t have time to take a shower, take a walk, or get together
with a friend for coffee?
is limited and you’ve got a business to build!
– why the things you think you don’t have
time for are the very things you need to be making time for
– how to get into creative flow
– the value of cultivating relationships
– how to connect the dots between pleasure