EPISODE 27: HOW TO GET (AND STAY) MOTIVATED TO DO THE DAMN THING
How can we motivate ourselves to do the hard things that we know we need to do to create shifts and move forward?
How can we get motivated to show up in a bigger way?
How can we move through the fear and the limiting beliefs?
Listen in to this Q&A inspired episode to discover:
– the #backward approach to looking ahead
– why our fear is our ally
– how to marry the fear to the desire
– the up-side of extrinsic motivation
– how to use our bodies to (literally and metaphorically) “lift” us up
– why getting support is pivotal